It is a non-woven geotextile made by high tenacity polypropylene staple fibres, needle-punched and/or thermocalandered, without resins or glues, UV stabilized. It is not toxic and does not pollute the environment. It is resistant to alkalis, acids and organic substances. Moulds, rodents and microorganisms cannot attack GEO. Its qualities and properties are not substantially modified by climatic factors like frost, heat, humidity etc.
- USE: as protection layer for a waterproofing membrane / as separation and filtration layer in the capping works
- INSTALLATION: at the base of landfill, between the geomembrane and the drainage gravel / at the top of landfill between the covering soil and a drainage layer
- REFERENCE STANDARD: EN 13257 Geotextiles and geotextile-related products - Characteristics required for use in solid waste disposals; EN 13265 Geotextiles and geotextile-related products - Characteristics required for use in liquid waste containment projects.
- RELEVANT CHARACTERISTICS: protection efficiency (for protection) tensile strength, static and dynamic puncture resistance, permeability normal to the plane, characteristic opening size (for separation and filtration), durability.
- RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS: for protection function, to be chosen according to the height of landfill and to the characteristics of drainage gravel, for example GEO PP AG 800 to 1500; for separation and filtration function, GEO PP TC 120 or TC 200 or TC 300 is recommended.
UNIT WEIGHT: for protection, 800 – 2000 ; for separation and filtration, 150 – 400 g/m2
ROLL SIZE: max roll width 650 cm
- CE MARKING
- Asqual France
- NorGeoSpec Scandinavia
- RVS Austria, IVG Germany
In our internal laboratory the mechanical and hydraulic characteristics of the final product are tested, as well as the quality of the fibre.