In this sector Geo & Tex 2000 spa dedicates particular attention to the design of nonwovens for the production of geocomposites; for example, TEX products, combined with other geosynthetics through thermal or mechanical processes, act as the filtering element in geocomposites used for separation and reinforcement or drainage functions.
TEX:Non-woven geotextile produced with polypropylene or polyester fibers.
Available in versions:
- Only needle-punched
- Needle-punched and thermocalendered only on one side
- Needle-punched and thermocalendered on both sides
• It is resistant to microorganisms and moulds. During its production no chemical glues or binders are used.
• The range of weights goes from 65 gr / sm to 500 gr / sm and in various widths up to width 600 cm.
• Colors: is available in a wide range of colors.
• TEX nonwovens find many uses in the industrial sector, alone or in combination with other materials.
• They have the function of coating, support and reinforcement in the production of components for car interiors, in carpet, furniture and clothing industries.