It is a non-woven geotextile made by high tenacity polypropylene staple fibres, needle-punched and/or thermocalandered, without resins or glues, UV stabilized. It is not toxic and does not pollute the environment. It is resistant to alkalis, acids and organic substances. Moulds, rodents and microorganisms cannot attack GEO. Its qualities and properties are not substantially modified by climatic factors like frost, heat, humidity etc.
- USE: as protection layer of a geomembrane, and as drainage layer of seepage water in the underground structures
- INSTALLATION: interlayer between the waterproofing geomembrane and a surface of shot concrete
- REFERENCE STANDARD: EN 13256 (Geotextiles and geotextile-related products. Characteristics required for use in the construction of tunnels and underground structures)
- RELEVANT CHARACTERISTICS: protection efficiency, water flow capacity in the plane, durability.
- RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS: to be chosen according to the level of protection efficiency required, for example GEO PP AG from 400 to 700 g/m2
UNIT WEIGHT: 400 – 700 g/m2
ROLL SIZE: max roll width 650 cm
- CE MARKING
- Asqual France
- NorGeoSpec Scandinavia
- RVS Austria, IVG Germany
In our internal laboratory the mechanical and hydraulic characteristics of the final product are tested, as well as the quality of the fibre.