It is a non-woven geotextile made by high tenacity polypropylene staple fibres, needle-punched and/or thermocalandered, without resins or glues, UV stabilized. It is not toxic and does not pollute the environment. It is resistant to alkalis, acids and organic substances. Moulds, rodents and microorganisms cannot attack GEO. Its qualities and properties are not substantially modified by climatic factors like frost, heat, humidity etc.
- USE: as separation and filtration layer
- INSTALLATION: between the subsoil and the ballast, or between subsoil and fill material layer
- REFERENCE STANDARD: EN 13250 (Geotextiles and geotextile-related products - Characteristics required for use in the construction of railways)
- RELEVANT CHARACTERISTICS: tensile strength, static and dynamic puncture resistance, permeability normal to the plane, characteristic opening size, durability.
- RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS: to be chosen according to the quality of subsoil, to the size and shape of filling aggregates, to the thickness of fill material layers, and to the depth of installation of geotextile. For example, for light, intermediate and severe level of mechanical stress, the use of GEO PP TC 200 – 300 - 400, is respectively recommended.
UNIT WEIGHT: 200 – 400 g/m2
ROLL SIZE: max roll width 650 cm
- CE MARKING
- Asqual France
- NorGeoSpec Scandinavia
- RVS Austria, IVG Germany
In our internal laboratory the mechanical and hydraulic characteristics of the final product are tested, as well as the quality of the fibre.