The modern laboratories of Geo&Tex 2000 are equipped for testing raw materials and final products. In addition to mechanical characteristics, the modern laboratory in Campolongo sul Brenta can test the water permeability normal to the plane and the characteristic opening size.
The tests are made by a qualified and experienced staff that co-operates with well known European Institutes taking part in round robin tests, continuously assuring the efficiency of its service and measurements.
The internal surveillance of Geo&Tex 2000 is made in accordance to the following standards:
- Mass per unit area according to EN ISO 9864
- Thickness according to EN ISO 9863-1
- Wide-width tensile strength according to EN ISO 10319
- Elongation according to EN ISO 10319
- Static puncture resistance according to EN ISO 12236
- Dynamic perforation test according to EN ISO 13433
- Water permeability normal to the plane according EN ISO 11058
- Characteristic opening size according to EN ISO 12956